Snowballing


Paying off debts, start today.


"Some debts are fun when you are acquiring, but none are fun when you set about retiring them" - Ogden Nash

I remember when I took the first step to paying off my debts. I decided that I was too young to live a life full of debts.

Month in and out I would just spend money anyhow. I had started working very young, no kids, no responsibility and staying on my own!
I thought I lived my life to the fullest, now I know that it was a foolish way.

I would open store accounts for clothes just to buy clothing for anyone, and to buy clothes that I didnot even need. Expensive too! I would eat out almost every day. I was living large-so to speak. "Living my life like its golden", I fooled myself.

The problem started when I couldn't keep up. When I started taking unnecessary loans just so I  could buy pair of shoes. I  had to come to my senses.

A friend of mine told me how she is paying off her debts, the "Snowball method" . I was interested. I listened.
The Snowball method- is when you pay off debts from smallest to largest. When the smallest is paid in full, you roll the money you were paying on that debts into the next smallest debt.
This will allow you to pay off your smallest debts quicker.

Try it, it helped me. It might help you too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting your child play

Truthfully

Respecting your work