The greatest experience.




MEDITATING...

I started Max Meditation last year when my Goddesses and gods from Egypt came to visit South Africa. I had no experience didn't even know what to expect or how to act. Had been postponing this for years until I had no reason to. 

I was going through some deep issues in my life, and this invitation came at the right time. 
I finally decided that I needed something to free my thoughts. 

I spent a lot of the time training my focus on breathing, body relaxation and thoughts. Great focus is needed as the feelings do not just stop wondering  but your aim is to focus, to feel, to listen. 

I have learnt the benefits of Max Meditation. Its takes over your body, reduces stress and anxiety. Increases mental clarity and focus. Deals with emotional, intelligence and triggers the brain relaxation. 

New Moons Max Meditation are the best!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting your child play

Truthfully

Respecting your work