THE SALT & PEPPER STONE





My dream engagement ring…

While cuddling last night with my partner, we had an amazing conversation about “engagement rings”. Till recently, I have always said, that I don’t have a specific ring I would really love for our engagement and wedding.  I mean, I knew I wanted a diamond, silver, not a big stone. You know the usual for a simply girl. I am not a jewelry person, and wearing a heavy stone on my finger for the rest of my life, its not my me.

The more I thought about this ring business, I thought hard. I mean, something that one will wear everyday should have a meaning, right? It should have memories behind it,  and a  meaning for the couple.

I started thinking about our journey as a couple. We have been together for so long, loving, hating and loving each other all over again. My partner would say that “we have literally loved each other through thick and thin” , and I agree. Our love does not die, but grows. Just like any other couples no diamond is perfect.

We called ourselves a “Salt & Pepper” couple, our friends calls us “Black & Yellow” couple. So I thought, why not go for a SALT & PEPPER DIAMOND? They usually contain flaws.  We both have flaws, imperfections, we have our good and bad days, and yet we can be wild & raw, wicked & weird, mysterious, simplistic yet sophisticated, versatile and smokey, but mostly our love remains stronger than before.

Salt and pepper diamond reminds us to look past our problems, to look past what we have been through and focus on our love and future. To love each other no matter what been through, and to talk about everything. We have grown with each other, and we are more matured

than when we met. We have goals and dreams together. I believe that we will have a warm home for our children and full of love, TILL DEATH DO US APART.



(please do leave a comment, every comment will help me grow as a blogger. Thanks.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting your child play

Truthfully

Respecting your work